UltraVue® glass offers the same superior anti-reflective properties you've come to expect from Tru Vue, on a water white substrate. This high-quality, anti-reflective glass product provides 65% UV protection and is optically coated to create a nearly invisible finish. Similar to its other anti-reflective products, Tru Vue uses its proprietary coating process using Magnetron Sputtering technology, which deposits precisely controlled layers of highly energized metal oxides onto a 2mm, water white substrate, to produce the UltraVue product.
- 65% UV protection
- Scratch resistant
- Less than 1% light reflection
- 98.5% light transmission
- 2.0mm water white glass substrate
When To Use
- Ideal for reflection-free viewing when conservation grade UV protection is not a concern
- To enhance colors, brightness and contrast levels
Care & Handling
- Glass should be handled with care. To avoid injury cotton gloves should be worn.
- Avoid dragging the lites of glass against one another when removing from the box.
- Do not slide the lite of glass into place. Lift it up to adjust reposition.
- Place a slip sheet or a non-slip matboard between the glass and the back of the wall cutter.
- Score either side
- Keep the glass cutter clean of glass chips by brushing away fragments frequently with a horse hair brush.
All of Tru Vue glass products are clean and ready to use. If spot cleaning is needed use the following techniques:
- Place the glass on a clean, non-abrasive surface for cleaning.
- Use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to clean the glass. Tru Vue recommends using a micro-fiber cloth.
- Spray a small amount of ammonia-free cleaner onto the cloth. Spraying on the cloth will prevent overspray.
- Press the cloth against the glass and clean in round, circular motions.